David J. Celuch
Call Now For The Answers You Need:
Local: 503-388-4325

August 2019 Archives

Successful appeal grants man the right to sue city, authorities

When a person is convicted of a crime in Oregon, they have the right to file an appeal to try and get the judge's ruling overturned. If this effort is successful, the alleged criminal may face a lesser charge or be acquitted of crime entirely. Whether or not an appeals claim is granted is related to the nature of the crime that was committed, the legal professionals in charge of the case and the amount of evidence that is found.

Email Us For A Response

Tell Us About Your Case

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

David J. Celuch Contact our firm to schedule a consultation with David J. Celuch.

David J. Celuch
1318 Southwest 12th Avenue
Portland, OR 97201

Phone: 503-388-4325
Fax: 503-224-6278
Map & Directions

Google Map