Relief From Sex Offender Registration

Being forced to admit that you are a sex offender in everyday life can be incredibly difficult. It is something that can affect personal/professional relationships and almost any part of an individual’s life. It’s possible to even be placed into forced registration resulting from having contact with a 17-year-old at age 21.

If you are registered as a sex offender for an offense that took place more than 10 years ago, you have options for relief.

It’s possible to petition the court to relieve you of sex offender status, but it needs to be filed in the compliant manner. If you don’t know how to properly file for a request for relief, it can feel overwhelming. An experienced attorney may be the solution you’re looking for.

Sex Offender Registration Solution

As a lawyer, I have extensive experience in filing for sex offender registration relief. I’m committed to looking at your case and helping you put together the strongest case for relief possible.

My goal is to focus on the good things that you’ve done in your life since the incident, so that we can show that the court should not force you to live with the stain of something you did while you were younger.

When you partner with me, I’ll work directly with you throughout your case and we will investigate all options to arrive at the best possible outcome.

To discuss any aspect of Portland relief from sex offender registration, call 503-388-4325 or send me an e-mail to setup a free initial consultation.